| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Opotiki in December is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry. Some 123.3mm (4.9in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 14:37 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Opotiki December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Opotiki, New Zealand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Opotiki:
- Whakatane, Wainui, New Zealand - 38 kms (23.6 miles) WNW
- Thornton, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) WNW
- Thornton East, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) WNW
- Edgecumbe, New Zealand - 44.3 kms (27.5 miles) WNW
- Te Teko, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) W
- Awakeri, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) W
- Mahoetahi Manawahe, New Zealand - 58.8 kms (36.6 miles) W
- Opouriao, New Zealand - 26.3 kms (16.3 miles) W
- Kawerau, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) W
- Waimana, New Zealand - 20.4 kms (12.6 miles) WSW
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 49.6 kms (30.8 miles) WSW
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 49.6 kms (30.8 miles) WSW
- Galatea, New Zealand - 56.2 kms (34.9 miles) SW